شروط الدفع والشحن:
|Material:||Stainless steel 316 L||Materials Morphology:||Powder|
|CNC Machining or Not:||not||Micro Machining or Not:||not|
|Quotation leadtime:||within 24 hours||Business Type:||Manufacturer&factory|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.05mm||الأسعار:||reasonable and negotiate|
|avaliable files:||step/stp/igs/x_t/stl||Material Capabilities:||cobalt-chromium alloy,stainless steel 316,titanium|
Aluminum 3d Printing Rapid Prototyping Direct Metal Laser Sintering
1. DMLS is also one of the few additive manufacturing technologies being used in
production. Since the components are built layer by layer, it is possible to design internal features and
passages that could not be cast or otherwise machined.
2. Compared with traditional manufacturing techniques, the speed of DMLS is the most
obvious because no special tooling is required and parts can be built in a matter of hours.
3. Complex geometries and assemblies with multiple components can be simplified to fewer parts with a
more cost effective assembly. DMLS does not require special tooling like castings, so it is convenient for
short production runs.
4. DMLS allows for more rigorous testing of prototypes. Since DMLS can use most alloys, prototypes can
now be functional hardware made out of the same material as production components.
Technical Overview of Selective laser sintering (SLS)
The DMLS machine applies a highpowered 200 watt Ybfiber optic laser. Inside the build chamber area, there
is a material dispensing platform and a building platform along with a recoater blade used to move
new powder over the build platform. The technology fuses metal powder into a solid part by melting it
locally using the focused laser beam. Parts are built up additively layer by layer, typically using layers 20
micrometres thick. This process allows for highly complex geometries to be created directly from the 3D
CAD data, fully automatically, in hours and without any tooling. DMLS is a netshape process, producing
parts with high accuracy and detail resolution, good surface quality and excellent mechanical properties.
· Product design, rapid production of high-precision injection molds.
· Metal parts, fire test parts, fixture direct manufacturing and model demonstration test.
· Research and development of implants, teeth, skull repair, prosthetics and medical
· Development of new products.
· Creative design and display of culture, creativity, clothing, household goods and other.
EOSINT M materials for metal laser-sintering systems (Data sheet)
Service Step for a Project
Inspection Equipment-Three coordinate measuring
For its high precision flexible three coordinate measuring technology and excellent digital capability,
become a modern manufacturing especially mold industrial design, development, manufacture and quality
assurance.YanHua company now in U.S. FARO company produces the Platinum FaroArm 2.4 m joint arm
type measuring instrument,measurement accuracy of + / - 0.03 mm. Three coordinate measuring machinecan
be applied to 3d digital analog input,will the moldingsamples or related to the da location, size,shape
tolerance, curve and curved surface are compared, and measuring the output graphical reports, intuitive
clearly reflect the quality of the products, thus forming a complete sample test report.
We produce the products or samples according to your requirements. If our products can not reach your
requirements ,two solutions as follow:
1, we will produce your products again until reaching your reuirments for free.
2, we give the refund and you send us our products by international express.