شروط الدفع والشحن:
|Material:||Stainless steel 316 L||Materials Morphology:||Powder|
|CNC Machining or Not:||not||Micro Machining or Not:||not|
|Quotation leadtime:||within 24 hours||Business Type:||Manufacturer&factory|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.05mm||الأسعار:||reasonable and negotiate|
|avaliable files:||step/stp/igs/x_t/stl||Material Capabilities:||cobalt-chromium alloy,stainless steel 316,titanium|
Hot Runner Injection Mold SLS 3d Rapid Prototyping Service OEM
Direct Metal Laser Sintering, Metal Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) is an additive metal fabrication technology developed by EOS out of Munich, Germany, sometimes also referred to by the terms selective laser sintering (SLS) or selective laser melting (SLM). The process involves use of a 3D CAD model whereby a .stl file is created and sent to the machine’s software. A technician works with this 3D model to properly orient the geometry for part building and adds supports structure as appropriate. Once this "build file" has been completed, it is "sliced" into the layer thickness the machine will build in and downloaded to the DMLS machine allowing the build to begin.
1. DMLS is also one of the few additive manufacturing technologies being used in
production. Since the components are built layer by layer, it is possible to design internal features and
passages that could not be cast or otherwise machined.
2. Compared with traditional manufacturing techniques, the speed of DMLS is the most
obvious because no special tooling is required and parts can be built in a matter of hours.
3. DMLS allows for more rigorous testing of prototypes. Since DMLS can use most alloys, prototypes can
now be functional hardware made out of the same material as production components.
4. Complex geometries and assemblies with multiple components can be simplified to fewer parts with a
more cost effective assembly. DMLS does not require special tooling like castings, so it is convenient for
short production runs.
· Metal parts, fire test parts, fixture direct manufacturing and model demonstration test.
· Development of new products.
· Creative design and display of culture, creativity, clothing, household goods and other.
· Research and development of implants, teeth, skull repair, prosthetics and medical
· Product design, rapid production of high-precision injection molds.
Service Step for a Project